Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Construction Classes

 Today in construction, the classes participated in wiring an outlet and a switch.  I can't believe that I did not film the activity. I think I was a bit overwhelmed with the project. I had gone to HD yesterday to purchase tools and materials for the activity, only to be denied at the Pro Desk because Upland USD had not paid a previous bill to HD. I subbed during my prep and was short of time gathering materials from home and school. We made it work!


Four stations were set up with two Jboxes. A two-wire lead came into one box where a switch had to be made up. Then a black and white wire left the box to another where an outlet then had to be made up. 120 Volt power was then wire nutted to the lead wires and turned on.



No comments:

Post a Comment